Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Big as a house!!

I am getting so big!! It is becoming more and more difficult to sleep at night, actually I pretty much DON'T sleep and night :( I am getting anxious for this little guy to make his way out of me!! I will be patient though, even though I don't want to ;) I am having crazy dreams at night that I'm in labor, but I'm not really asleep, so I feel like I am! Weird. Pregnancy has been quite the ride and I'm sure labor with be a "great" finally! According to my midwife's I am just beginning to dilate, but nothing to speak of. They also say that he is beginning to engage into the pelvis but not quite there :( I have another appt. on Monday so I will keep you updated if there is any change, hopefully something will! Thanks for all your great advice and encouragement throughout this whole process!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

I hope you get that little guy out soon! I know all too well those last few weeks can be tough. Good luck and I hope everything goes as planned and you get him here safe and sound! I can't wait to hear your good news!........

Any luck on picking a name yet or are you really going to wait til you see him?

Angie said...

He is going to be here before you know it! Those last few weeks seem soooo long! I wish you the best and hope you have a smooth delivery. Its not as bad as you think, then again, I get epidurals so I can't complain :)

You'll do great!! Good luck!

Tyson and Kimmie said...

You are so not even big! I'm jealous. As far as going into labor i don't know they had to start me with Lanie i was a week over and thought i was going to die! You will do great! Do you have a name picked out? Are you going to name it after Grandpa George? I think you should! ha