Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Due Date!

Today is supposed to be my baby's birthday! I just don't think he got the memo :( haha! I know that most first mom's are late, and I guess that might just be me. Unless, he is planning a sneak attack tonight :) I hope that is the case, but not likely. I have actually been very blessed, I have been really quite comfortable and am still working. The only thing that is really bothering me now is how swollen my ankles, feet and hands get at the end of the day. I mean I have total cankles!! I hate that part, but other then that I'm doing really good. I just want to get labor over with and meet my little guy soon!!

4 comments:

Debbie Feller said...

We're hoping it's SOON, too!!!

Chuck said...

I want to know when you have him right away. I'm still freakin' out!

Jill said...

The swelling is the worst. I wanted to buy some sandals today but my feet were too fat. Maybe in a few weeks I can go back and get them. It won't be long now, your little guy will be here.

Laurel said...

I'm glad you're still relatively comfortable! That's a huge plus. And I hope you get to meet that little guy TODAY!