Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

40 wks. and 3 day update

I went to the Dr. today only to find out that I am only dilated to a one :( It is something though so I can't be to upset. I am effaced to 80-90%. I have another appt. scheduled for Thursday to do a stress test and check my fluid to see how the baby is doing and then from there we will decide what the best route is. I would rather not be induced, and I am hoping that he will just decide that he is ready and will come on his own, even before Thursday! (Here is to hoping!) Tony's b-day is Thursday and he graduates Friday so I was hoping he would be here for those, but who knows. I will let you know if anything changes. Being overdue is no fun!

4 comments:

Eliza said...

I'm glad you're keeping us updated. Chuck and Jack's birthday is on Sat. I'm excited they get to celebrate their birthday's together. It looks like that might happen for you guys to.

Jill said...

Well if you have him on Thursday maybe our babies will share the same birthday along with Tony. Now that would be exciting. Thanks for the update.

Tasha said...

I was 8 days over due with my first two kids. I feel your pain! (or lack thereof!) We can't wait until he is born!!

Clarissa and Darrin said...

I am so excited for you to have a baby! Your blog is so dang cute, you find the best pictures, like that cupcake, how cute. I am excited to see pictures of your little guy.