Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

39 Week Check Up

I really went to this Dr. appt. not expecting much, and I'm glad I didn't. I have not dilated at all still, but I have effaced 80% so I guess that is something. She told me I just need to start having contractions at this point and then I will start dilating. So I hope that I start contracting soon, I just really don't want to go over due. I know it is very likely that I will, but I just really hope I don't! I do have a few jobs at work I would like to finish up before baby comes so hopefully this will actually be a good thing. I have been extremely tired lately!! I have a feeling that is probably not going to go away and will probably just get worse when he is here. haha! I still really can't believe that I'm going to have a child! It is still so crazy to me...I can't picture it at all!! I am excited to see what he looks like though :) Well I will keep you updated!

2 comments:

Annie said...

I cannot believe your little man is almost here! That is so exciting, everything is going to change...for the better :) Can't wait to see him

Katie said...

Thanks for the update!! I have been wondering how you are doing! Hang in there. I cannot wait to see how cute he is!