Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012


For the holidays we went to Riverwoods and watched as they lit all the trees!


We went on a horse carriage



and hung out by the fire.





Gma and Gpa Foscarini sent this adorable doggy flower basket for the boys for thanksgiving!



 River is currently obsessed with guns so he was super excited when Tony helped him shoot a BB gun on Thanksgiving!



Riv helped grandma make her famous crescents 




Milo climbing the bean stalk :)




Grandma spoiled the boys with some early Christmas presents!



I love Thanksgiving and I am so grateful for all the many blessings in my life!
The Gospel, my Family, Friends!
Just those three things are more then enough to make me one of the most blessed girls around!
Love and am so grateful for all three :)

0 comments: