Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Preschool Grad


I can not even tell you how much River LOVED Preschool this year! He only attended the last month, but the little he was able to go didn't matter. He loved going and making friends. I would always drop him off at the curb with his teacher and friends. He never had a problem with me leaving! I think he wishes he rode the bus though. He is jealous that all his friends get to ride it and he doesn't. Maybe next year I will have him ride it. I do like the idea of having more control on when I drop him off and pick him up though. I don't like having to wait on other people.



Dropping him off with his friends and teacher :)




Graduation Day!!
River got all dressed up for the special occasion! 




Tony couldn't make it because of work, but luckily Grandma was able to make it!



They walk the kids to their class room on this leash! It was so funny! All the kids including River loved it.




Just waiting for the program to begin. This was the longest I had seen River just sit still :)



He kept patting the rug because he wanted me to sit by him :)




Signing "friends" with his Speech Therapists



River's Teacher Ms. Shannon



I was so proud of him! He is really working hard and making progress. I am so proud of my boy!



All the graduates got an ice cream bar. He loved it!



Milo got a little tired during the ceremony! Haha!



Uncle Trev gave River a "Copi" for graduating :)



I would say it was a hit! He fell asleep with it!
Thanks Uncle Trev!








0 comments: