Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Our Happenings...


Preschool wasn't only good for River, Milo loved the time with just me and him!



I didn't realize how he really needs time apart from River and just needs some alone time with his Mommy!



We would just go hang out together and have little picnics.
I LoVE this Kid!!




Hanging with Auntie Chelan



We are trying to get out as much as possible this Summer!
The Kids just love being able to run and play outside!
I'm already dreading Winter, Yuck!!




River loves water, so we have been filling up Gma's pool a lot.



Cruisin Naked is the only way Milo does it :)




There is nothing cuter then a baby's bare bum!




Milo also got to go visit Daddy for lunch while River was at Preschool!




River made me this adorable Mother's Day card! Thanks Boo Boo!




River in his element!



Watching a movie



I guess I'm the only one that likes to go shopping!



My Mother's Day Present that I love and wear everyday!



We do A LOT of hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa!
I am so glad they are close, they may not be as happy about it :)






River trying on my shoes! :)



He was showing them off the grandpa, he wasn't too impressed! haha!





Of course there is always a little trouble thrown in the mix, or maybe a lot of trouble ;)





River was crying and Milo tried to comfort him! So sweet. I think it ended up with Milo being hit by River, but what ya going to do?



"Drive In" Movie!







River is such a Sugar Baby!!




Milo is preferring dirt at the moment!



What would I do without my Babies?!!



Getting some work done with Grandpa :)













0 comments: