Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Meredith's Bridal Shower!


I don't have a lot of girlfriends, but the ones I do I LOVE!


I was so excited to get to do the decorating for my Friend Meredith's Bridal shower!



Her colors are Yellow and Grey. 
She is getting Married on June 20th! Can't wait!



She got some wonderful gifts!
We grew up in an awesome neighborhood with wonderful friends!



Crepes for the food. They were so good! There were both Savory and Sweet. Good job Megan, Mary, Michelle, Pam, & Eliza! So Yummy!!



 I made this initials for the Shower and thought they turned out so cute and fun!
She liked them so much she wants to use them at the Wedding!!
I'm so glad you liked them Mer!



The girls : Megan, Mary, Meredith, Eliza and Me (we missed you Lara)


Meredith with her beautiful, talented Mother!
She made this quilt and the wedding dress! They are both amazing!!



0 comments: