Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Redo Part 2: Kids Room


Before: The boys room was a mess of my old sheets and pillows from when I was single mixed with a kiddie duvet cover that looked awful together! A puke green wall that I pretty much hated as soon as we painted it a couple years ago. In short it was in desperate need of a Redo, and it finally got one!!

 

After: (Sorry for the bad pic) Now it is bright and cohesive and much more boy :)

 

The theme is woodland creatures. The color theme is white, mint green, orange, gray and yellow.

 

I recovered the old pillows that didn't match. I was proud of myself for being able to do that! I know that that is no big deal, but for my non sewing self I was thrilled that they came out in one piece! haha!



I was able to reuse some of the pics I had painted for River when he was born.

 


Milo's Fox pillow ( I know it looks like crabs in this pic)
I'm not totally done, I still need to recover their diaper changing pad and hang a few prints, but I was pleased with how it is coming together so far. Much cheerier then their old room! Yay!

2 comments:

Eliza said...

Oh my gosh I love the foxes. So cute! It looks so good.

Shad + Brooke Webb said...

I love the new decor, so cute you did such a great job! I have some couch pillows that have needed covering too, thanks for giving me some inspiration!