Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

One Blessed Mommy!


This tiny little chunky monkey is actually starting to chunk up a little!

 

We had a glorious day in 60 degree weather so we hit up the park! It was so nice to get out of the house and run around a little. While there a girl with her daughter asked how old Milo was and guessed 4 months. This isn't the first time that has happened. He is almost 9 months old, but he is just my little tiny man. She even asked if he was born early, nope just my wee one :)
I don't know why he is so small, but I'm looking forward to his 9 month check up to see his progress.



Milo is always eating! He loves baby food, cheerios, yogi's, yogurt, applesauce, puffs and pretty much anything and everything he can get his hands on!

 

We recently went to the Dino museum at BYU with a play group from my ward. I was glad to be able to go cause I always seem to have something planned that doesn't allow me to.
There was a decent sized group there, but River was not to interested in interacting with the kids that day. So we kind of hung back of the crowd and went through at our own pace.

 

River was doing so well in the beginning. He really loved the T-rex fossils!

 


Riv wanted to make sure I saw the fossil too :)

 



Milo telling me he isn't interested in getting his picture taken.

 


Things were going pretty good, then they took us to the back to show us how they find the fossils in the rocks. Riv for some reason got a little nervous, but not bad, and wanted me to hold him. So I held him up so he could see over the kids. We were kind of in the back of the group and suddenly a little generator went on right by us, well that totally freaked River out! I'm not sure why it wasn't even very loud, but after that he was done and wanted to leave. Luckily it was the end of the tour anyway.
All the kids were throwing coins into a donation box that had a T-rex mouth where you put the money in. They were loving it and thought it was so cool. I tried to get Riv to come do it, but he was to scared at that point and was hiding behind some of the cases. I really wanted a chance to talk to some of the Mom's before we left, but River finally just went and stood by the door. I knew he wanted to get out of there. I got to talk a little bit, but had to cut it short.
I felt bad that things were going so well and then that generator ruined it for us. Oh well, it must have been an off day for Riv, because he wasn't interacting with the kids either.

 

Milo is a mover and a shaker! He is ALWAYS on the go. He is super fast at crawling now and even stands unassisted for up to 30 secs. at a time! He is already getting so close to walking!!

 

River being a show off! :) I asked him to go grab his shoes and he came back with these on! haha! Then he posed for the camera :) What a riot!

 

Well, all I gotta say is I am one blessed Mommy to have these wonderful boys in my life! I don't know what I would do without them. (Maybe sleep?! haha)
I sure do love these guys! They are the sweetest boys I could have ever asked for!
Love you kiddos
Love, Mom (mama)
xoxo

2 comments:

Debbie Feller said...

Thanks for the new posts...I was missing them!!!! So cute!!!

Whitney said...

I have one of those tiny babies too-she was 15 lbs at her 9 month check up and she will be 1 in ten days and is still in 3-6 month clothes.