Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Redo Part 1: Family Room


I have been meaning to recover my couch pillows ever since we got our couches and just got around to it!
 I found some fabrics I thought were cute and used three different patterns to mix it up a little.

 

This is my least favorite, but oh well. Anything is better then what I had before

 

Of course I love the fun Chevron. I found a tutorial on how to make pillow slip covers. They were super easy and will be great to clean and change when I get sick of them.

 

It brought some character to my Family Room that it desperately needed. Overall I'm happy with how it turned out. Glad to finally check that off my to do list!



I FINALLY got a place to store all of the kids toys. I was really sick of looking at them all just piled on each other in the corner. I tried using baskets but River would just dump them all out as soon as I would clean it up, so I gave up. He is doing a lot better with this system, so I'm glad. I still would rather that they weren't in my Family room, that is my next project! I'm going to change our office/junk room into a office/playroom. So that will be happening hopefully this Summer :)

0 comments: