Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Milo is 9 months

Milo is now 9 months old and I can't believe it. Time flies. I decided to start going to the family Dr. (Shelly Savage) that delivered Milo, for pediatric now. Her office is closer and I really like her. Milo is still my tiny! He loves to eat and is crawling everywhere at light speed He is such a happy baby and his laugh is irresistible!! River and him have become play mates and it is the best to watch. Milo is standing on his own and getting so close to taking those first steps. He is saying mama, dada, baba, and loves to scream. He thinks screaming is incredibly funny!

Milo's 9 month stats are:

Weight: 16 lbs 11 oz. 5%
Length: 27 in. 15%
Head circ.: 17 in. 5%

I'm not sure why he has always been so small but he is our little love bug and we could just squeeze him all say!


Milo Standing


My Cutie!
(Sorry all my pics are from instagram and not the greatest. I really want a nice shooting camera, but Tony doesn't think I will use it!! Really?! Still working on that one!)




Dr. Savage checking Milo out



My St. Patty's Day cutie!!

3 comments:

Brendan, Dana, Hazel, Hattie, and Niels said...

Your boys both have the prettiest eyes and eyelashes! So cute!

Annie said...

He is so cute! And standing already?! The boy is going to take off any minute! Love that your boys are little playmates, they are so sweet!

mostly Stacy said...

oh, he's cute. He looks like you! I just made an appt with Dr. Savage, My family Dr. went on a mission so it's time for a new one. I have heard good things.