Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines 2012


 The whole Foscarini Clan would like to wish a Happy Valentines Day to everyone out there! Hopefully you will all be spoiled and get to be with the ones you love the most.
I thought River blowing kisses was the best way to say Happy V day! ;)

River has been even more into all thing Disney lately. We are headed to Disney World in 3 DAYS!! Wahoo! We are all super excited and can't wait for the warm sun and all the fun memories I'm sure will be made. Just wish us luck on the almost 5 hour plane ride! Yikes! We will have 3 adults and 2 kids on the way there and 4 adults and 2 kids on the way back, so hopefully our numbers will help ;)
My Dad and Tony are actually going for a business trip that me and the kids decided to tag along on, then Uncle Trevor and Tate decided to come too. It should be a lot of fun. We all wish my Mom and Chelan were coming as well, but they are unable to come this time.



I made a countdown calendar, we move the Mickey ears one step closer everyday.

River is officially obsessed with the Disney app! He loves taking pics with Mickey and all the other Characters. I think he is really going to be excited to actually be at Disney World, he went to Disney Land for his 1st bday and LOVED it (even though I'm sure he will never remember it). I think he will "get" it a lot more this time around, so we are all excited to see his reaction :)

HAPPY VALENTINES!

0 comments: