Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

BIG NEWS!


Can I just tell you how unpredictable this guy is?! I think I have posted before about how hard it is to get this kid to eat anything. (other then candy that is.) Trust me I'm not just one of those Mom's that is like "oh my kid is such a picky eater" for no reason, I'm talking this kid went a week only eating goldfish crackers! He is incredibly picky and will only eat when...actually I haven't been able to figure out what triggers him to eat?! It is really strange, for the most part he will consistently eat oatmeal for breakfast, after that...GOOD LUCK! The rest of the day is a battle, except on these RARE occasions when he justs...eats! I can not figure this kid out, but I sure do love this guy, quirks and all :)



Today was a good day! I put his food in front of him and guess what...he ate it! Like not just the goldfish, actually he ate everything but the goldfish this time. Yay!! I love these blue moon days! Like I said I wish I knew what made the difference, but I seriously can not figure it out. There is no rhyme or reason to it.


Most days I put his food out and he just shakes his head no, and no amount of convincing will do. (I have tried to be very "oh, I don't care if you eat your lunch" too and it doesn't work either. haha!) Usually I will leave it out on the chance that he changes his mind and decides he wants it. This has never happened, I don't know why I do it, I just feel like I gotta try. Anyway, I'm sure you all think I'm crazy, but I don't care. Today was a good eating day!! Wahoo!!

That roll has a bite in it too! I'm so proud of him! Way to go buddy! I love you mucho mucho!!
I even got it on camera! I want to show his care provider at kotm, she will be as happy as I am! :)



Riv and I have started doing this "tic toc dance" because one day he pointed at the clock and seemed to know what it was?! So to encourage speech I made up this lame song to sing. If he likes clocks, we will go with clocks! Whatever helps :)

0 comments: