Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

The day of Red and Pink!


Good Morning my sweet Valentines!


I have the sweetest Valentines you could ask for!


Both my boys are doing dangerous thing in these pics. That is how they roll in the morning I guess. ;)


Excited to surprise my sweets with their V-day surprises!
(pardon my appearance I had just gotten home from an all to early work out)



For my Love bug...Milo!


For my first born sweetie...Riv


and of course my Love...Tony!


I decided to celebrate V-day a day early this year because it is Tony's day off. He ended up going into work anyway, but at least we had the morning to open gifts. It is a busy time of year for the store, so it was a good move for him to go in today I'm sure. I asked my brother Trevor if he would be willing to watch the kiddos tonight so Tony and I could go see "The Vow" for V-day. I figured it would be less crowded the day before. So I hope it is good. We haven't been to a movie together in I don't even know how long! I'm excited!



Isn't he just the cutest!


Riv got a fun snake in his V-day goodie bag.


My sweet Valentines! I love you guys!


Tony even got into the spirit of things. (with a little encouragement ;)



Milo we love you more then you can know! You have grown the love of this family and we love you! xoxo


Riv actually picked out his own card and helped me pick out the toys too.
We love you River and we are so proud of the boy and brother you are becoming! You are going to do great things!
xoxo



Playing with his new puzzle. The states, we are going to learn this kid! ;)


Mi got a tooth brush in his goodie bag. Now that he has two chompers, he is going to need it!


These boys are the best around! Man do your parents love you!
XOXO



Gma & Gpa Foscarini sent these yummy sees chocolates that got delivered this morning. While I was getting ready Riv was being a little too quite. He came back to the bathroom with chocolate all over his mouth. I couldn't figure out what it was from at first, but when I went to the Family room he had opened the chocolates and already eaten two! I don't even know how he knew they were chocolates, they were wrapped in wrapping paper, that he had ripped open!


I'm glad to say that today I finally hit that day after you have a baby and you feel like you have more energy! I always feel like the walking dead after having a baby. I don't know if it is the lack of sleep or if it is because I'm anemic ( I was given two units of blood after I had Riv, they said if I didn't I would have NO energy for a few months until my body built it back up.) I didn't get blood after Milo, but I don't know that it would have made a difference. Anyway, I am feeling much closer to myself! I am also getting much closer to my pre pregnancy weight! Only 6 lbs to go. I gained 50 lbs. this time around. Yikes! But I am going to have it all off before I did with Riv, so I am happy. It has been hard work, but worth it.
Happy Valentines Day! (Early)
Love, Christin
xoxo

0 comments: