Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Did that really just happen?!


{Yes it DID! (watch the video at the bottom!)}
I woke up to these cute notes and gifts left for me by my Valentines!
I had no idea River and Milo could write yet?! ;)



Loved all my gifts Bub! Thanks! But the delivery topped them all!! LOL! {video}


My Valentines


Decked out in their Red, white and Pink!


We had a special visit from Gma & Gpa for some more V-day goodies. 
Thanks Mom & Dad!


Eating their red suckers together


They are sure to be on a sugar high today!


The Haul! I would say these 2 made out pretty good!!



Tony has never surprised me like this!! These four gentlemen showed up at my door to sing me some wonderful Love songs! What sweet guys they were. I didn't even know people still did this! The great thing too is one of my favorite movies as a kid was the Music Man (the oldie with Robert Preston) I literally watched it ALL the time. Well we found the vhs at my parents and Riv has been watching it the last couple of days. This totally reminded me of the great classic Music Man!
Thanks for the best V-day gift a girl could get!!
LOL! I still can't believe this really happened!! So cute!

Happy Valentines!!
xoxo

1 comments:

Brendan, Dana, Hazel, Hattie, and Niels said...

That is the coolest valentine gift! I didn't know people still did that either, and the rings and letters are so cute. Way to go Tony!