Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Vday Project


Fun and easy V-day wreath


River has been either dodging the camera or making funny faces lately


Riv happy daddy is home from work!

So I have been feeling really uncreative lately. I hate when I get like that, so I really needed a little craft project to get the creative juices flowing again. I just happened to see this adorable wreath craft on Best Bites and I thought it was really cute. They said it was pretty easy so I figured I couldn't go wrong. It was pretty easy, just takes some time. I thought it turned out really cute and I'm really happy with it. What do you think? I did use more felt then they said on the tutorial and think mine turned out better then hers :) I used 15 sheets each instead of only 10.

3 comments:

Jared and Ché said...

Love it! Great job!

ashley mikell said...

It's so cute! You are always creative!

Debbie Feller said...

Good job, Christin!!!