Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Things I'm loving right now...


I am seriously obsessed with Febreze spray! My only complaint is it never last long enough!


I just tried this bathroom cleaner and really like it! Especially for metal surfaces, it really makes them shine.


I couldn't live without Oxy clean for Riv's stains. It is the only pretreater I use and the only one I ever have to! Love this stuff! I also go through this way to fast.


My favorite Sippy cup so far is this Munchkin brand. It never leaks and keeps Riv's drinks cold for so much longer.


These on the other hand I am not a big fan of. I had these first and liked the silicone top, but after awhile the silicone starts to leak from the spout. I only use these if all my others are dirty.


So I know this is a random post, but I am always trying new things and would love your advice on what things (however random) you really like as well. I always hate it when I try something new and feel disappointed. So if you have a product you love let me know so I don't have that disappointed feeling and can save some money :)

I'm convinced Mommy's/ Wifes are the best shoppers so I know you have some good secrets :)

4 comments:

Kasey Strong said...

I am beginning to understand what you mean about the silicone lids. Right now that is what Kailyn uses, and they are starting to leak all of her drink out when I'm not paying attention! It's really irritating. And as far as products I love, I'm gonna say 409. I just love that it cleans everything. Oh yeah, have I ever told you that I really like your baby's name? If not, I do. Good job.

Brendan, Dana, Hazel, Hattie, and Niels said...

I went out and bought the Munchkin sippy cup for Hazel, and I love it. Hazel's other ones were leaking all the time. Thanks!

Annie said...

oh my gosh congratulations on baby number two! that is so exciting, and good thing you are feeling better! (sorry i'm a little behind i've been out of blogging)

The Shupes said...

Way behind, but congrats on number two!! People always told me two was easier, and it is now. Now that they are old enough to play together. It was a big adjustment at first, but I loved how much Charlie adored Claire. It is the sweetest thing. And you learn to adjust just like you did to one! Glad you are feeling better this time around too!!