Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

#2 and still seeing BLUE!!


I totally surprised everyone and got an early ultrasound.


I am not a patient person and had to know who was going to join us. I was really excited to hear it was another boy. I love my boy and he would love a companion.


The Ultrasound tech asked if I had any kids and what they were. I told her I had one little boy. As she got started he was moving around a lot and she hadn't said what he was yet, but I saw it and knew he was a boy. The tech said well he is moving a lot and I think I know what it is but I want a better image. I said "it's a boy!" she then said yeah well that's what I think but lets get a good image. And she did! All boy :)

We are excited to announce the coming of another Boy into the Foscarini Family! He is Due June 22 and we couldn't be more excited :) River is going to have a partner in crime, just what every boy needs :) We are so excited to expand our little family. It is hard to believe that we will soon be 4! This pregnancy has been a totally different experience for me then with River. I was SO SICK with Riv and the whole nine months too! It was awful! I feel incredibly blessed that I have not been sick at all with this pregnancy!! (Thanks to B6 and unisom) It has seriously been such a blessing to not be sick and I feel so lucky. I don't know how Mom's are so sick and have kids to take care of! Well Mom's any advice for a mommy getting ready to have her second??

4 comments:

The Howards said...

Congrats I'm so happy for you!!! Boys are so fun, and fun for river to have a best buddy!!!

ashley said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Yay! Riv will be such a cute older brother!

Mom and Dad Foscarini said...

Congratulations!! We cannot tell you how happy and pleased we are. So glad you are feeling so great. We hope to see you soon.
Much, Much Love to all!

Tasha said...

Congrats!! You will love having two boys so close in age!!