Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Milestones


There hasn't been to much going on lately with our family, just work as usual. River has started to do some cute things that I wanted to have a record of though. Every morning when I'm getting ready I have waved hello to Riv in our bathroom mirror and he has always loved it. Well, I guess he caught on to how to wave because out of the blue he just started waving to people! It is really cute :) He doesn't actually wave his hand, he just holds his hand up in the air. He waves at customers in the store and they love it! His two bottom teeth have broken through and are very sharp! He has been a pretty good teether, not too grumpy. He is starting to say da da, but not ma ma :( He is becoming a lot more giggly too, which I love! He has the best laugh ever. He still shows no interest in crawling, but loves to be on his feet and laughs when we help him walk around. He is showing more interest in food too. He has always loved food, but now he really wants it all the time! I gave him a biter cookie and he just laughed the whole time, I think he liked that he could hold the cookie by himself :) He is the cutest little guy and adds so much happiness into our lives! Mom and Dad Love you mucho mucho Riv!

3 comments:

Eliza said...

Your little boy is so cute. You better start popping some more out so you can catch up with me.

Annie said...

he is getting so big! i cant get over his eyes and those lashes. so cute.

Debbie Feller said...

I might be JUST A LITTLE PREJUDICED but, I think he's adorable!!! Spoken like a true Grandma!!! Cough, Cough, Riv!!