Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Christmas 09


Presents, and more presents!

Tate, Mom, Riv, and Trev

Dad, Trev and Riv

I look so short next to Tony!
Chelan passed out after opening presents

River in his Christmas PJ's

I am very far behind! We had a wonderful Christmas this year spent with my family. My brother was able to come home to spend River's first Christmas with us. My Dad, Trevor and I were all very busy at the store, and even though we weren't able to spend as much time away from work, for the holiday, that we would have liked to, we had a great Holiday. We played some games and just relaxed after pulling some really long nights at the store. River was so adorable, and LOVED opening all his gifts! He actually was interested in the actual gifts too, not just the wrapping paper. He was very spoiled and got toys, books, elmo, clothing, etc. etc. Tony got some basketball shoes he has been wanting for awhile. I got some perfume and Tony surprised me with some new high heels! Tony had fun this Christmas trying out some new recipes too. He made scones, and bananas Foster, both were delicious! We are so grateful for the many blessings that are ours and hope that you all had as wonderful of a Christmas season as we did :)

1 comments:

Jill said...

Isn't Christmas so much more fun with kids? It looks like you had a wonderful time. And Christin, you look great! What a fun family you have!