Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Good Times!

From Left to Right: Leslee Ewell, Me, Cheyenne Hansen, I don't know who is on the top, Lynsie Ewell, Courtney Tutor, Lara Bagby, I think the other two are the Mcmillin twins?

My Friend posted this pic on Facebook and it made me laugh! So I thought I would share it with you. I was lucky enough to grow up in a neighborhood that had a TON of kids my own age. There was always a Birthday party or some event to attend. I had a wonderful childhood, and this pic just reminded me of that. I hope that River will be able to have as much fun, as a kid, that I had. Great memories :)

5 comments:

Katie said...

I love this!

Katie said...

Oh I love seeing pictures of you when you were little. The all denim family photo is still my favorite though! Come visit! Tickets are like 100 bucks and we can hang out! Our door is always open... (not actually because it's freaking So. California but you get the idea)

Eliza said...

I can't get over your hair. My mother should have gotten tips from your mother. I never got cool feathered bangs.

The Ellington's said...

This is totally how I remember you girls.

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

I love this picture! I am SO glad I found it and glad I could share it with you girls. I loved those days :) If I find anymore, I'll let you know!