Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Much needed Update

I love this sweater on him!
With his Auntie
Lots of Smiles from da boogs





River is almost always Rockin a cute hat :)


It has been a while! Things have been very busy for all of us. River and I have been busy at work with the Christmas rush. River is also getting a tooth on his bottom gums, hopefully it will break through soon. He is also suffering from a cold :( But is handling it like a champ! Tony has also been busy at work and tries to come and get River from me at the store when he gets done with work every night, because Riv and I have been pulling some late nights at the store. I know I'm very behind on the blog, so I decided I would post a bunch of cute pics of Riv :)
I have several new posts below too, so check them out.

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!

0 comments: