Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lovin Bath Time

Riv loves his bubble baths
Caught Red handed!

Oh yeah! That really happened!!
He was to embarrassed to show his face :)

River has really learned to love bath time lately! I have given him some bath toys to play with, but his favorite is just a cup, typical :) He has also learned that the toilet roll is a very fun toy to play with. He just loves watching all the paper fall to the floor and keeps rolling the cardboard roll in protest once all the paper has fallen. The bathroom has always been a place to get clean, but WOW! we really needed to clean him up after this poopy mess!! ( Sorry if the pics gross you out) I could not believe what I saw when I went to change Riv's diaper yesterday morning!! Of course it was right before we were supposed to be at work, haha! I had him all dressed ready to go and just needed to throw my clothes on and then we would be out the door, NOPE. He had somewhat of an explosion of poop! He has never had something this bad before, poor little guy. I had to just strip him down (which was hard to do without getting him more dirty) and plop him right in the tub. River got two baths that morning :) Gross, gross, gross! I had to have proof to show Tony, I knew he wouldn't believe me otherwise. I'm sure all you mommy's have had similar experiences. :)

0 comments: