Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I love Christmas Trees...Sigh

We were watching War of the Worlds on TV, I guess River got a little scared :(
Oh Christmas Tree...

Admiring the tree

I have to say that working in Retail can really ruin the holidays for you. I find myself feeling like Christmas just passes by without having a chance to relax and enjoy every warm fuzzy. That's why I love Christmas trees, the decorating, and the warm glow of the lights. I love that all my ornaments have a special meaning and story behind them. I love coming home from a busy/crazy day at work and just flipping on the tree lights and letting all the stresses and worries melt away in the warm glow. Christmas really is such a special time, and even if I can't enjoy it like I wish I could I will always have a beautiful tree to come home to every night that helps remind me that Christmas isn't about all the craziness in the malls, it's about our Savior and his love for us and learning to share that love with others. Merry Christmas! Enjoy your Christmas Season, because I know I will :)

0 comments: