Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

River is 3 months old :)

My Sweet Angel
Yep...he smiles in his sleep! haha

I'm about a week late, but River is 3 months old now! He weighs about 12 lbs. He seems to be getting bigger everyday, especially in length. I think he is going to be long and lean like his papa. He gets more handsome everyday, and people are starting to say they see Tony in him. I am a little behind because I am back at work now. I am lucky enough to be able to take Riv with me, but it is kind of difficult trying to work and take care of him. We are making it work I guess, he is my work buddy :) Today I am actually supposed to be at work with him, but I think he may be getting a cold. He has been very upset all day and has a runny nose, so work didn't quite work today :( I just hope he gets feeling better.

4 comments:

Debbie Feller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie Feller said...

Love the pictures Christin!!! He's getting SO BIG!!!
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

He looks adorable! So cute. I love the little smile. Did you have professional pics taken of him?

The Ellington's said...

He is so gorgeous, Christin!