Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What do you think?

Rivy matched the bedding!
What a little poser!
The Duvet is green and white
Tony and I have been in desperate need of some new bedding in our room. Our old bedding was just so dark and depressing. I just got this today, and it was a amazing deal!! It looks somewhat similar to what I really wanted in Potterybarn, but MUCH less expensive! I, of course, like the potterybarn one better, but for the money I think this will be just fine. What do you think? I need to paint the walls too...what color do you think would look good? River was such a good boy while we were shopping I got him the little stuffed bear (we named him keke), he really likes keke and sucks on his nose and arms :)

(3 New posts below)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED your old bedding! The brown & blue one from Target?? It was so cute. :) The duvet is way cute though too. Where did you get it? We are in desperate need of new bedding as well, especially since we got Sophie. Her claws are eating it up, but they are coming out ASAP!

I think a pretty blue with grey undertones would look good on the walls. I don't know! I wish we could paint our place. I HATE plain white walls. They are awful!

BTW, that video of River laughing is adorable. :)

Grandma Judi said...

I love the new Green set. I thought what you had before was very classy but Bright and floral are my bag. Was river on the bed? He blended in so well. Just kidding. You can't miss that kids sweet face.
Love ya'll

Debbie Feller said...

Looks cute Christin...I'm all for bright too!!!

Jamie said...

So cute! Your son is just a sweetie! I love the pics u post of him.