Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Funny Faces of River

He is getting so big! I love him :)
Not quite sure what this face was for?!
A happy fatty!! :)
Riv has the biggest eyes, they melt me!!

One of the first things River did when he was born was snort! It was so funny and shocking to everyone in the delivery room when he started to snort like a little pig, everyone just started to laugh! Ever since then he still snorts every once in awhile. Well the other day I decided I would snort back at him and he just went crazy laughing, it was hilarious! I had never seen him laugh for so long or so loud, so I told Tony to run and get the camera so we could record it. So enjoy, I hope it makes you smile and laugh too :)

3 comments:

Chuck said...

Did you just call your baby a crack head? I love it!

Becki said...

he is so cute! it is the funnest thing when babies start to laugh like that!

Judirudy said...

Christin and Tony, River is growing so fast. He is sooooo adorable. I love Christing snorting. What things we will do to amuse our babies. Been There done that, I am as guilty as anyone. Love Ya, Momma Judi