Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

V-day 2011


"Mr. Perfect" Fitting


Playing with the Jute Box @ Roadhouse

Valentines was a lot of fun this year. Went out with my family to Texas Roadhouse a few days before V-day to avoid the rush. Then on V-day Tony had to work so I took him lunch and his favorite sugar cookies from Smart Cookie. It was fun to get to spend a fun lunch with him at work and of course River loved being at the store as always. Tony and I also exchanged V-day cards. River got a card from us and many family members and a cute V-day shirt that said "Mr. Perfect" from his loving parents :) It was a great holiday!
I love my boys more then anything in this world and love that there is a day to celebrate that. I'm so excited to have another boy join our clan that I can love too!
Happy Valentines Day!

0 comments: