Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Birthday Wishes!


Love my birthday wall!


All of Tony's hard work!


This is what happens when Riv decides to "help"

My fun Bedroom wall!
(I want to change the duvet to a solid white now that the wall is patterned too.)

So I turned 27 while we were in CS. While I was away Tony had a little surprise for me planned! I had seen a pic on the internet of a wall painted this way and really liked it, so I saved it so I could try to recreate it on our bedroom wall. I guess Tony saw the saved pic and decided to surprise me by taping (the hardest part) it off so that all I had to do was paint it when I got home!! (He was to scared to pick out the color by himself otherwise he would have painted it to.) I was totally shocked, really, I had no idea he had been staying up late doing it while I was away. It was literally one of the best gifts I have ever been given! It really showed me how much he loves me and that he wanted to make me happy, I was so touched! Not only did he do that but he also fixed our box spring for our bed that has been messed up forever and now it actually fits our bed properly!! I came home to a clean house and those two surprises...if you ask me there is no better gift then that for a wife and mother! I would take those things over store bought gifts any day. Thanks Tony for making my birthday gifts so wonderful and meaningful! I love you :)

What do you think of the wall?? I know it is a little different, but that is what I liked about it. There is still a lot that need to be done in our bedroom, but what a great start!

3 comments:

ashley mikell said...

I LOVE the wall! It is awesome. And the color is fabulous!

a little... about us said...

Way fun! I like it!

Clint and Angela said...

love love love your wall! I have been wanting to do something similar in my entry way... we will see if it turns out this cute!