Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Colorado Springs Buying trip


Hangin with Gpa


Randomly River liked the crib in the room! He hates his crib at home...go figure?


He loved watching movies in the crib, but not sleeping in it.


At the CS Zoo you could actually feed the giraffes!

Riv and I went with my Dad to a Jewelry show in Colorado Springs. We stayed at the Broadmoor Hotel, the Hotel was beautiful but as for Colorado Springs....Yuck! There is nothing in CS and it is kind of a dump, but we had fun anyway. River has been on a lot of buying trips and is quite the traveled man at not even 2 years old. I love being able to go with my Dad on these trips especially being a stay at home Mom. It really helps to mix up the scenery for a few days especially in Winter. I'm sad that after Baby #2 comes these trips will be basically over :( Hopefully I can still go on one a year or something. While we were there we worked the show of course then went to the CS Zoo, went up to Denver area and met up with Eric and Lara for Dinner, Shopped, ate, and got Mani's and Pedi's :) It was fun to get to spend some time with my Dad and just have fun for a few days. It was so good to get to see my friends Lara and Eric who are living in Boulder now. I felt like I hadn't seen her forever so it was really fun to see them both. River overall was a trooper, he just struggled with bedtime for some reason. He would get all wound up just before bed and would be running around the room like a crazy man! He even fell off one of the benches in the room and bashed his head open! It healed quickly though :)
Thanks Dad for allowing Riv and I to tag along on these trips! We LOVE going!!

0 comments: