Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

Graduation

Tony's graduation and Birthday got a little over looked with everything that has been going on. Tony's Birthday was on April 30, he turned 27! We had hamburgers at my parents that Tony loves. Sorry I'm late, but Happy Birthday Bub! I love you! Tony also graduated UVU in Technology Managment on May 1st!!! This is a really big deal, especially because he is the first in his family to graduate from college. I am SO proud of him, he has worked his tail off in school and work. He is such a hard worker and I am so gratful for that. :) He just has a couple classes he is finishing up this summer, but after that he is officially done!! yay! President Monson spoke at his graduation, it was a really special event for all of us :) Congratulations Bubby! Couldn't be more proud!

1 comments:

Debbie Feller said...

CONGRATS Tony!!! We are so proud of you!!! We know you have really worked hard!!! Sorry I missed the BIG DAY (Believe me I would have MUCH rather been there than where I was)!!!!
Love, Debbie