Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Trying to get more Real

I have been trying to take baby steps to being more healthy especially with my kids.



We aren't on any "diet", we are just trying to eat more Real less processed foods.
It is hard with how picky my boys are, but that's why we are just taking small steps at a time.
If I make anything requiring flour I always try to mix in whole wheat, using applesauce instead of oil, little things like that.



Luckily my kids for the most part like fruits.
Now to work on vegetables!


I made this homemade pizza instead of buying a frozen one.
It was so good and so easy!! I will definitely be making our pizza like this from now on!
I have a fear of cooking and I'm not good at it, so even though pizza isn't exactly healthy, it was something I could do to help boost my cooking confidence and my boys ate it :)

0 comments: