Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Fall Fun in the Canyon

Oh the canyon in the Fall!
There is nothing quite like it.



River thinks this ampitheater in the Aspen Grove is a "Ghost House"
So of course he loves visiting it often.





Look at those colors! The whole mountain side looked like that. My camera does it NO justice so I figured I would just get a pic of this beautiful leaf.





The Boys loved running on the picnic tables.



River modeling for the camera! haha!



We visited the canyon several times this season.
I'm so glad we did because it makes me so grateful for the beauty around us!
I love living so close to the Provo canyon!!





Oh pigpen is just sucking on dirty rocks! What is with this kid?
Look at the dirt around his mouth! haha!


Even if he is a syrup kid he is still handsome!

0 comments: