Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

NYC 2012


The boys, my Dad and Trevor all got to go to NYC for a few days on a business trip.
NYC is one of the only Major cities I have never been to.
I loved it!




River LOVED fao shcwartz!
It was only a block from our hotel so we went a couple time.





There was a lot of walking in this trip, which I loved!, I don't think the boys liked being so stroller bound though.



We visited a lot of fun places and ate at great restaurants including Shake shack! Yummy!



More walking :)



Central Park was beautiful! 
I also loved running in the park! It was great!



The guys!




Another places we visited for chocolate goodness. Nora's. I saw it on the best thing I ever ate.
Chocolate overload!



Time square.
I hate places like time square. Busy packed and so touristy.
I guess I can say I have been there, but I wish I hadn't.




Oh to be a little kid again :)




New World Trade Building.
Unfortunately we missed the memorial, we didn't know you had to have tickets to go and when were got there they were sold out :(



Statue of Liberty!



Lady Liberty. 
We didn't go out to see her because of the kiddos, but I hope I get to see her up close someday.



Riv, loved the boats at Battery Park.



We hit up this museum. We went late in the day so we got in Free!
It was perfect to go late because we didn't need a lot of time because the kids wouldn't take being there too long. So we got to go through quickly!



The boys loved when they got a chance to get out of their strollers and run in the Park!




They loved chasing the pigeons.
Milo especially loved the pigeons :)






NYC was great! I loved the City and didn't feel to closed in.
I loved all the walking and window shopping.
Such a fun City, I would love to go back!!

3 comments:

Grandma and Grampa Foscarini said...

Wow, what a great trip! We're glad everything went so well, you must have loads of energy to keep up with all that and you boy's too. Best of all.. you're home safe and sound.

Shake Shack said...

Christin, thanks so much for taking the time to visit Shake Shack.

Hope you had an awesome trip, and our team can't wait to see you again next time you're in NYC!

-Brandy, Shake Shack

Brendan, Dana, Hazel, Hattie, and Niels said...

Wow, did the shake shack really just write a comment on your blog? That's funny. Well it looks like you guys have been busy. What a fun trip. I love your family picture on your header. So cute!!