Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Messy Milo


This little boy has been nicknamed pigpen! 
He is such a MESS!!
He is like no child I have ever seen, he is just a total messy disaster ALL the time!!
It drives me crazy!




Reading with Gma



Gaming at Uncle Trev's




River loves choo choo's



and cookies! He was hiding behind the couch eating a whole bag of cookies when I found him in this pic!! Look at that guilty face, for a boy who wont eat, he sure will eat sweets!




This is a pic of both boys right after breakfast! Milo is disgusting and covered in his food that he dumped all over his tray. River is OCD about not getting food on him. Haha!



I think this kid loves cake a little too much when I have to take a cake mix box with us everywhere we go so he can hold it and say "cake!"
Love him!!

0 comments: