Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

MBA Grad 2012!


Well it's official Trevor Graduated from BYU's MBA program! Congrats!!

 

The whole family came to support {Chelan was at home, but we met up with her later!}

 

I could never figure out where he was sitting?!

 

Trying to keep two babies entertained during a three hour graduation was a family effort!
This was my attempt to distract Milo with my camera :)

 

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!
 

The boys were ready to go!
{notice one shoe Milo, I guess that is his trademark!}

 

Proud of you Trevor! 
Tate will be graduating next year from the BYU MBA program as well, so we will hit repeat this time next year ;)

 

Of course Trevor's biggest fan was there to cheer him on. I even got him to say "Wahoo". It wasn't when Trevor walked but it still counts! Lol!
River's favorite sign now is uncle. He can say it too and it sounds so cute!

 


Off to La Jolla Groves in the Riverwoods to celebrate.

 

After lunch River just wanted to play in the fountian

 

Milo got in on the action too.

 

Unfortunately Tony had to work and missed it. So we missed both Tony and Chelan.
I love my family though and I'm so glad they are close and get to be in my kids lives!

Congrats Grad 2012!

{Apparently Trevor has caught the school bug and just signed up for some classes at UVU. He is thinking he will get a second Bachelors. All while running a successful company! Go Trevor!}

0 comments: