Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

First Day of Preschool!!


I can't believe my boy is growing up so fast. He just had his first day at preschool! Since he qualified for services through the district he was able to start school on his 3rd birthday :)



Getting ready to impress ;)
There are only 9 kids in his class so it can't be too hard right?!
Especially when you show up with cupcakes and party bags to share for your Birthday ;)


His back pack courtesy of Grandma!
I didn't know where I was going to get one at the end of the school year, so luckily my mom had this lying around the house.
River Loves it!


He was really excited! I have been really trying to explain to him all about preschool and get him ready. He was ready and was excited to be going to his first day!!


He attends Geneva Elementary and his teacher is Miss Shannon (Broadbent).
He will be attending Wed. and Fri. afternoon classes. (12:40-3:30)
She will be working on individual goals (social/emotion and comprehension) with him. He will be seeing a speech therapist 20 mins each class as well.


This was when I dropped him off. He did so well and just said "bye!".  I tried not to be that stalker mom and take a picture, but I couldn't help it. At least I pulled away so they didn't know I was doing it...or does that make it worse...oh well ;)

When I went to pick him up he didn't even want to get in the car! He wanted to ride the bus with the other kids. He will be riding the bus next year, but I figured where there is only a few weeks left in the school year I would just take him this year.

 

We also had a special visitor! Grandma Foscarini came in town to celebrate Tony and River's Birthday!


The boys really loved getting to spend some time with her.


0 comments: