Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Too much Fun!


We recently had a FUN filled day! The morning started off with the boys and I going to the Bean Museum with my ward for a reptile demonstration.
We learned all about different reptiles. I don't think Milo liked the crocodile very much!

 

River got a little anxious and decided to stay hidden in the stroller while he watched.

 

Milo did like the tortoise though :)

 

I think River liked it, but was a little anxious.

 
  
The girl giving the presentation brought a few of the reptiles around for the kids to look at during the presentation, then at the end they could go touch a snake! River had no interest in touching the snake and got really nervous when the presenter came around with the reptiles, but he was safe in his stroller so there wasn't a meltdown :)



After the presentation we went upstairs to look around. There were a lot of people there, so it made it kind of hard to go where you wanted to. River loved the Elephant and when I tried to take him to look at other things he got a little overwhelmed. We lasted about an hour including the presentation, so overall I think it went well. I think I will go back when it isn't so crowded.

 

When they were done with the Bean Museum we went and met up with Tony and headed up to City Creek.

 
Sadly this is the only pic I got, but it was beautiful!!
We ate lunch at the Blue Lemon and then just wandered.
It was pretty cold and windy, but the shops are so beautiful we were okay spending the majority of our time in them to stay out of the wind. ;)


So after a eventful day full of Fun! This is how we felt!

 

Exhausted.

 

0 comments: