Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Minute with Milo


This Tiny little guy can sure put the food away! Tony is convinced he has a tape worm that eats all his food, because he is still so tiny ;)
Milo is a really happy baby and LOVES to laugh {and has the best laugh I might add} except for when he's not...


We have been seeing this all too sad face lately. He is teething again, this time one of his front teeth are coming in. One night Milo woke up from sleeping just screaming bloody murder. We tried everything and nothing seem to helped we soon realized it was his tooth coming in.
 I remembered when River was teething we would turn on "Elmo's Song" on youtube and it would totally take his mind of the tooth. I thought we would give it a try and after nearly pulling our hair out not being able to calm him AT ALL, you would not believe it!! Elmo Song came on and complete silence! I mean from a blood curdling scream to silence! It was amazing!! I highly recommend trying it. I was amazed and will remember that for future teething!

 

Bath time in the sink


Milo usually takes a bath with River, but this day we decided to do a sink bath for a change.


I liked the lack of production to do a sink bath, but Milo was way to wiggly. Maybe getting a little to big for sink baths.


With some of these beautiful Spring days we have been having we have been hitting up the parks regularly. Milo is starting to enjoy the sings.

 

Wherever I take Milo little girls seem to follow him! This day at the Park was no different, we made a friend {Emma}, she just kept saying how cute Milo was. :)


I LOVE Conference time! It never disappoints and always helps me get back in line :)
I was so glad that the boys kept entertained during the Saturday Session so I could watch it all.



He is still a little speed demon! He also took his first step on Conference Sunday. It was small and he hasn't repeated it since, but we were so proud! {video of it below}



He is just too handsome!

 He finally has some hair for me to play with :)



I can't keep shoes on this kid! They lasted long enough for the pic and then it was all over.


First Step!


My crazy babies


Loving swinging

0 comments: