Pages

Monday, January 7, 2008

Newest Foscarini Addition!

So here he is!! Teddy Foscarini! We got him on Christmas Eve. He is a Pomeranian, and really tiny. He is so much fun! He loves to try to bully our cat Oli, even though Oli is a lot bigger then him! He is being box trained right now so that we wont have to take him out to go the bathroom, since Tony and I are at work during the day. He loves to cuddle and play with his "dog" toys. (He doesn't know they are just are old cat toys! shhh!) He has been so much fun and Tony and I have really been enjoying him!

2 comments:

The Shupes said...

So cute!! Kyle wants a dog so bad, but he hasn't quite talked me into it!! I just need to get over the pee and poo thing!! I am glad you guys had a good holiday!!

judi said...

Finally a Foscarini grand baby ,oops I mean Grand Doggy. It's adorable. You kids are the greatest. Hope you are warm and cozy in that freezing weather.
Love,
Mom