Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Christmas Christmas!!!




We spent Christmas at my parents. My parents tree is slightly more impressive then mine! It was such a wonderful Christmas!! Everything is so beautiful this time of year. I always feel a little sad when it's all over. My family's tradition is that on Christmas eve we open the gifts under the tree. Then for Christmas morning we open "Santa" gifts. We got my parents some new board games which we all enjoyed playing together! Everything went so perfect. We feel so blessed for all we have and for great family and friends that we get to spend our life with!! We love you guys!!

2 comments:

judi said...

Wow Christin and Tony , I am so impressed with how well you keep up your blog. The photos are so nice and the backgrounds are wonderful. You will have to teach me! We are gald you had a great Christmas. We love and miss you. Keep Warm !!
Love,
Mom and Dad Foscarini

Jessie Evans said...

What a fun Christmas. We were able to spend Christmas day with my family this year too and it was a blast. I love Christmas! We need to track down Cherylyn and get together sometime soon.