Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2007

October 20th

OUCH!!!!!



As you can see Tony looks like he has been attacked by a vampire! He actually just got a mole removed from his neck and had to get about 4 stitches, he kept nicking it with his razor so we decided it needed to go. I don't know why the doctor put such a big bandage on him!! He went to work right after he got it done and got some interesting looks! haha! Well it seems crazy to me that the holidays are almost here! We are a week from Halloween already! Tony and I are going to be having a little Halloween party at our place on the 27th...so that should be fun! I think we are going to decorate cookies and watch scary movies. Tony is starting to get a little bored of school, now that its the middle of the semester, but he is hanging in there. I have been insanely busy at work!! We are having a big event on the 25th, so things are getting a little hectic, but I think it well be a lot of fun in the end. If you have any specific things you want to ask us, just leave us a comment and we will make sure to update you! Thanks for reading!

0 comments: