Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween Time!!

Tony and I were the only ones that dressed up for our Halloween party!! haha! Tony was a handsome geek and I was a black kitty! I even had a tail, that you can't see in the pic :( We love getting to spend time with our friends, and our Halloween party was a fun way to have people over for food and some scary movies!!! Tony is a sucker for scary movies. This is our favorite time of year! Now we have Thanksgiving and Christmas to look forward too!!

2 comments:

Debbie Feller said...

Dear Christin, You do such a great job on your blog!! I always enjoy seeing what you have posted!! Happy Halloween!!
Love, Mom

The Shupes said...

You guys look so cute!! You make a great kitty! I'm still trying to figure out the blog thing myself. I tried to change my background and lost all my friends and family contacts!! So I am still trying to get all those back. So the background I have now is just one of the ones you can choose on blogspot. A girl was making them and I was using hers, but she got in trouble for copyright so no more of that!! I love seeing updates. Keep them coming!!