Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Part 2

 Finally the big day arrived...Halloween! Of course as is tradition we had to go visit Grandpa and Daddy at the store. The store is always apart of the Downtown Provo Trick or Treat event.
 River followed the green monster feet and got a treat!
 One proud papa showing off his kiddos at the office!
 Our sweet Chick!! (Isn't he cute!! I can't resist him!)
 Proud Grandpa!
 River spent his first year of life in this store while I worked so he already LOVES the store, but Milo will have to learn about the store through visits.
 Me and my babies! (Riv was in the photo mood, but you can see his head at the bottom of the pic.)
 Riv getting his treat from his beloved Grandpa
 The boys at the store :) Good times!
 Then it was on to the real Trick or Treating. We always go to my parents neighborhood. It is always fun to see all the neighbors I grew up with and to show off my cuties of course ;)
 fighting the bushes, I guess boys just fight everything?!
 I never remember a Halloween night being such perfect weather! It was beautiful!
 The Candy journey begins!
 River was so slow! haha! We only went to a few homes.
 He dropped everything as soon as he saw the candy! (literally!)
 My sweet neighbors the Pusey's still being great sports at Halloween.

 My boys!


It was such a beautiful night we stayed on the porch to hand out candy. River just kept handing candy to my Mom to open! He had a sugar rush, but then crashed right around bed time...perfect! Halloween was a great time this year! Hope you all had a great time as well.
Happy Halloween!!

1 comments:

Jill said...

The weather was so great this year I couldn't believe it. Your boys looked so cute in their costumes! Aren't holidays so much more fun with little ones? Glad you had a great time!