Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

This and that...


A little Black Friday shopping


Watching Mickey mouse clubhouse


Playing at Grandma's


Posing in front of Grandma's tree

I have some pics I want to post but they are on my Mom's camera...so stay tuned for them. Thanksgiving was great, filled with good food and Family. Tony only got Thanksgiving day off and had to work the rest of the week, so I think that was a little rough on him. I'm grateful he is willing to work so hard to provide for his family though! We are also so grateful for a job! We have so much to be Thankful for and know how blessed we are everyday. That is why I love Thanksgiving so much, it helps remind us how blessed we truly are. I love my family, friends, neighbors, ward members, and of course my sweetest little River! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving as well.

1 comments:

The Izant's said...

River looks so big! Oh my gosh!