Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Take 2 on Johnny Jump up

Drool Machine

Handsome Boy
Who me?!

Enjoying his Bouncer

River is finally strong and tall enough to work his Johnny Jump up! He loves it! He has figured out how to use all the buttons that light up and make music. He can actually jump and bounce in it too. He looks so cute in it. I can't believe how fast time flies when you have kids, I can't believe he is already 4 1/2 months old! He is my little companion, including to work. He is always so well behaved at work and the customers love to see him.
River has gotten a cold, and is all congested :( Tony and I bought a humidifier and it actually really helped! The Dr. gave me some nose spray that has helped too. I think he is getting over his cold pretty quick, but now Tony and I both have it! Also, River sometimes struggles with what I think is acid reflux so we have started him on Prevacid and hope that will help, it better it was really expensive.

3 comments:

Jill said...

That's one of the hard things about having kids. If someone in the family is sick, everybody will catch it. Just be grateful it is just a cold rather than the flu or something. Hand in there.

Angie said...

I've done the whole prevacid thing with Jensen. It made a world of difference. It does take a couple of weeks for it to really kick in, but once it does, it really works. Good luck. Riv is a cutie!

Mom & Dad Foscarini said...

River is growing so fast. What a handsome boy. We so appreciate how faithfully you keep us your blog. It let's us see Riv from week to week and it makes the distance from you guys more bearable. We love you all so much.