Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

BOwLIng!!

Check out Tony's form!
It was pretty funny cause as you can see I was slipping on my jeans! I almost fell but made a quick save! I am so clumsy!! haha
Tony's game face!


Ok, so first I have to apologize for how long it has taken me to update. Tony and I have been super busy with work and school for Tony. So this semester has been fun in the fact that Tony and I get to spend Tuesday's together! He has school in the morning and then no work, and I don't work on Tuesday's. So it has been "Our day of Fun!" So I took some pics of the stuff we usually end up doing on our Tuesday's. These pics are of us bowling! It was a random thought to go, and it was in the afternoon so it was a little bit of a different crowd. Lets just say lots of bumper bowling, I guess it was Spring break for some local schools. It was pretty funny! We got some pretty low scores, but had fun none the less :)

5 comments:

Jill said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Tyler and I have never been bowling together. Isn't that crazy?

Lori & Rj said...

Looks like fun. I like bowling but am so bad at it.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm sad we couldn't come! Dumb Eric & his thesis! We need to play soon. Well, I guess you & me will play on Saturday with Liza Lou!

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

How fun! :) Chance and I had our first official date there! I am HORRIBLE at bowling.. it's sad! Tell Lara to email me and invite me to her blog (miss.messie@gmail.com) I was on hers but I didnt know she was goin private! Oops! It's good to see you guys are doing well! I'm glad we can all keep in touch!

Katie said...

School seems to get so much harder when you are married!! I am happy that you have a little time together and the end will come soon enough! How are you??