Pages

Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentines!!






Tony and I both had to work on Valentines day :( but we still had a lot of fun! Tony woke up before he had to head off to school and work. He made me a strawberry smoothie for breakfast! He also presented me with beautiful yellow roses and my valentine! As you can see in the pic he made me a valentine necklace that he informed me had to be worn all day!! So I did wear it part of the day at work but then the ribbon came undone so I decided that was my chance to be free of the big heart for awhile!! It was so cute of him to do. Everyone at my work loved it and took pictures of me with it on! haha! What a wonderful husband I have :) We decided that every year we would trade off who was in charge of v-day...Tony nominated me for our first. We went to Salt Lake and ate at The Roof. We were right by a window view which over looked the Temple. It was beautiful! My gift to Tony was Utah Jazz tickets, but I wasn't sure which game he would rather attend, so he is going to pick the game he wants to go to. So stay tuned for postings on the game!! Overall it was a wonderful holiday for both of us!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

What a cute Valentine necklace! You are loved!

The Shupes said...

I love your Valentine, that is so cute. Sounds like you guys had a fun Valentines!!