Pages

Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving in Georgia!






We spent a week in Georgia with Tony's family for Thanksgiving. It was so beautiful out there! The leaves were just changing so everything was SO colorful, it was amazing!! As you can see we also had a great Thanksgiving feast! Tony also got up early for the day after thanksgiving sales (while I slept! :) and got me the cute georgia sweatshirt! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are so thankful for all the blessings we enjoy everyday!

3 comments:

judi said...

Hay Y'all!
It was so great to have out for Thanksgiving. We sure miss you now. The weather has finally turned chilly but not as chilly as orem.
Love,
Mom and Dad

The Shupes said...

It is letting me leave a comment!! Yeah!! Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving, we did too!! We had Gallery Photography take our pictures. They are located in Bountiful. They did a great job. But they are kind of a lot of money, my mom was paying!! Hey and did you know that I tagged you? I know kinda lame, but someone did it to me! By the way I love the new picture of you and Tony on your blog, so cute!!

Debbie Feller said...

Dear Christin & Tony, Always LOVE to look at your site & see what you have posted lately!! Keep up the good work!!
Love, Mom